why choose pout?
We are Botox & Dermal Filler Specialists. Our Approach is a Harmonious Union of...
We have a committed Medical Director on board who ensures that every procedure is safe and that all patients are properly evaluated. Peace of mind is yours at POUT.
We believe that Nurses make the best injectors! Attentive and nurturing with a soft, comforting touch, they are best equipped to give you the generous care that you deserve.
Our cosmetic injectors are fashion savvy Beauty Appreciators who live and breathe the values they preach. We understand acutely how looking good translates into feeling FABULOUS.
A Passion for Aesthetics Infuses all we Do
Your face is one of a kind. To appreciate the nuances that make for a superb result, Pout Injectors are active in cultivating a sensitivity to all things beautiful. You’ll find us attending art classes, going to fashion shows and perusing the goods at gallery openings. We immerse ourselves in a rich palette of experiences that add to our understanding of the natural laws that govern aesthetics. For us, POUT is not just our work, but an entire lifestyle.
the Pout Process
new patient initial consultation
- A meeting with our Medical Director, Dr. JR Coutts, either in person or via SKYPE or FaceTime
- And a 20 minute consultation with your POUT Injector.
We ask that you download the General Intake and Consent Forms and have them filled out and ready for your first appointment. Download Consent Forms
We want you to understand the benefits, risks, and contraindications of each treatment and give you a chance to ask questions so you are making an informed decision.
the first consult involves:
- Taking your Medical and Surgical history to ensure that it is safe for you to receive a treatment.
- A formal consent process to ensure you fully agree with the treatments offered to you.
- A full examination of your face and a customized treatment plan to specifically meet your aesthetic needs.
- The opportunity to undergo your treatment in the same sitting if both consults with Medical Director and POUT injector are completed.
We require 24 hours notice for all cancellations. Please call the office and speak to a member of our team directly. Otherwise, a $100 cancellation fee will apply.
Your satisfaction is paramount! We offer 2 week follow up appointments for a post-care assessment. This allows your POUT Injector to ensure that your results are optimal and to administer any touch-ups, if need be.
Patients should discontinue Aspirin, Vitamin E, Gingko or Ibuprofen /Motrin/NSAID use for at least 1 week prior to minimize bruising. Patients on any blood thinners (Coumadin, Plavix, etc.) are at risk for significant bleeding or bruising. These should be discontinued prior to injection but only with consent of your Physician.